ELEMENTARY TEACHING POSITIONS
• Design and implement curriculum and activities to meet the school’s academic standards
• Design, implement, and use informal and formal assessments to measure progress of students.
• Collaborate with fellow teachers to create a data-driven, learner-centered, friendly and safe environment demonstrating shared responsibility and high expectations for team achievement.
• Adhere to and support all school policies to enforce school core values, high expectations, and strict code of conduct.
• Set and attain ambitious student achievement and social-emotional benchmarks.
• Model and encourage appropriate student behavior (i.e. grit, self-control, social intelligence, optimism and curiosity).
• Work with school team to constantly evaluate and improve mastery of instructional, culture building, and leadership skills.
• Maintain a classroom that demonstrates discipline, order and rigor.
• Participate in curriculum development, grade-level activities, and school-wide functions.
• Proven ability to organize and prioritize in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise a high level of tact and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
• Communicate with students, families and other audiences about student progress
• Participate in curricular and extra-curricular programs, student supervision, meetings and on-going professional development
• Perform related duties as assigned by the Principal.
• Possess a valid California Teaching Credential
• 1-3 years of teaching experience in an urban setting
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Flexible to changing priorities and conditions.
• Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com